Human Resources Compliance Audit Support: Identifies And Mitigates Risk, And Assists In Documentation, Security Protocol, Business Continuity And More
Effectively managing human resources compliance issues is a core element of the profession, and it’s crucial for HR professionals to get the support they need. When companies partner with Providence Technology Solutions, they benefit from these services and more:
- Identification and documentation of internal and external security controls, risk mitigation processes and segregation of duties related to the HR technology platforms and data transference components used by or on behalf of the company
- Business process flows and supporting documentation that reflect how and where in the process all current systems that utilize HR data are connected
- Support HR in the audit, documentation and updating of security and user roles within the HR platforms
- Documentation of security protocols used and leveraged by each vendor that interfaces with your HR platforms
- Confirmation and documentation of continuity of business plans (i.e., disaster recovery) from each vendor/partner that interfaces with the company’s HR systems
Contact us today for human resources compliance support and/or human resources audit support. You can contact our experienced consultants online, email email@example.com or call 904.719.8264 today.
Human Resource Risk Management
Our experienced consultants will analyze internal HR systems, as well as third-party vendors/partners that interface with your company’s HR systems. The result will be an HR System Risk and Security Matrix with, at a minimum, the following information:
- Name of system
- Summary of how the system and HR data is used
- Vendor/supplier of the system
- Primary company owner of the system or vendor/partner relationship
- Who has access to the system and HR data
- A listing of what the users can see and do within that system
In addition, we can define a change control and management plan based on input from your HR and IT teams, and assist with internal discussion to help ensure HR processes and access are in compliance with your IT and regulatory policies.
Below are additional HR Strategic Advisory that our Consultants can help you with:
For more information on how Providence can assist you with HR Strategic Advice, you can contact us online by completing the form below. Our team is ready to help your company streamline processes and services to enhance ROI and achieve business goals.